Sunday 28 April 2019

Haidilao Hot Pot @ Sunway Pyramid Malaysia


Thanks to my sister's friend who made a reservation beforehand, therefore we don't have to queue.




The Long queue at Haidilao Hot Pot Sunway Pyramid


The Table we are at and the free popcorn for people who are queuing. The free beverages offered was winter melon tea, sour plum drink and water.


The Meats we ordered


The table is full of food


Meats, crab sticks, Prawn Paste, veggies


The soups, (Top left: Seafood, Top Right: Mala, Bottom left: Laksa (which only available in Malaysia) Bottom right: Mushroom)


The food with the soup


The soups


Free Pudding: soy milk pudding


Different flavours of ice cream


We have ordered the desserts, it tastes like fried mochi

Bottom line:

The restaurant isn't that expensive at all. We have ordered a lot of food and only RM350. The services weren't that polished in comparison to Singapore or china, but provided that they are still new, I think the services will improve in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and what a great post! I've only visited the UK branch last year but would love to go to this one and many others abroad to try! I hope you can check out my post on my first visit to the chain here and comment: http://nyamwithny.com/sichuan-hot-pot-at-haidilao/ I really want to go back now after reading your post, it was so delicious! Having hotpot is a rarity for me!

    ReplyDelete