Tuesday 10 March 2020

Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge Satellite Review


I'm flying Malaysia Airlines Business Class to Tokyo Narita from Kuala Lumpur. I have reviewed the Golden First Class Lounge before (LINK here), so I will review business class lounge here.

First Class:

I have entered the first class lounge to have a meal and then go to business class lounge to have a look.


Menu of the day


Malaysia Airlines First Class Golden Lounge dinning seating


The Table Setting


I have ordered the seabags which was good.


I have ordered a Caesar salad as side as well.

Malaysia Airlines Business class lounge:


The walkway towards the business class lounge


The bar on the left of the walkway


Right after the entrance


The table sitting on the right


the buffett counter


The seating near to the buffett counter


The food at the buffett counter


The staffs are constantly refilling the food


Dessert counter


The Malaysian Laksa from the noodle counter


The noodle counter


The Drink counter


They made fresh waffles


Waiting for the staffs to notice me


More seating near the windows


Finally get my waffles with kaya


The noodles bar and the menu of the day


The soup behind the noodles bar


More seating at the walkway


The bar is more empty now


Another view of the bar

No comments:

Post a Comment